Welcome to magpylib’s documentation!¶
What is magpylib ?¶
- Python package for calculating magnetic fields of magnets, currents and moments (sources).
- It provides convenient methods to generate, geometrically manipulate, group and vizualize assemblies of sources.
- The magnetic fields are determined from underlying (semi-analytical) solutions which results in fast computation times (sub-millisecond) and requires little computation power.
- Library Documentation
- Installation Instructions
- Guide - Examples and How to Use
- Guide - MATLAB Integration
- Credits & Contribution
- [WIP] Guide - Developer’s Manual
- [WIP] Physics behind magpylib